top of page

Food Vendors Helpful Info

Beating Eggs

Cottage Food Vendors

Our County may determine that your foods qualify you as a cottage baker. This mean that food are allowed to be prepared at home and sold at markets.


Food vendors must obtain the proper permit prior to participating. This permit must be displayed at your booth/food truck. We will be checking this as the Williamson County Health Department inspectors could be onsite during any of our events.

Learn more about the Cottage Food Requirements

Food Market

Food Vendors

This includes any vendors selling food or beverage, unless you are a cottage food vendor, from a vehicle or tent. 

Vendors must have the proper permit prior to participation and displayed for your customers.

TFE (Temporary Food Establishment Facts

Checklist for Temporary Food Setup

TFE Application

Food Truck Portrait

Mobile Foods

This includes all food vendors working out of their own trailer/food truck. When applying, please let us know what sort of power you are bringing and the space you require. Food trucks are required to have proper licenses displayed. 

See below for helpful information.

Wilco Mobile Foods Application

Mobile Foods FAQs

bottom of page